SBI, Kotak MF on the rising trend in Shree Cement |Mar’20 qtr

Shree Cement Logo

Shree Cement is one of the largest manufacturers of cement for the Northern India. The cement company was founded in Ajmer district of Rajasthan, a state in India and is also known for power production and its selling. About 37.45% of the company’s shares came through the public shareholders and the other 62.55% came through the promoter and promoter group. These percentages were constant for both the consecutive quarters of December 2019 and March 2020. Comparison of the public shareholding data for the two quarters, showed changes in certain values, the changes were as follows:

Increase in shareholding % – The total shares percentage of the Mutual Funds grew from 7.44% to 8.37%. The SBI Mutual Fund incremented the bet from 1.84% to 2.43%. The Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund climbed up from 1.13% to 1.36%. The UTI Mutual Fund increased in value from 1.05% to 1.13%. The Alternate Investment Funds appeared with an upgrade of 0.01% from 0.03% to 0.04%. Similarly, Financial Institutions/ Banks went from 0.04% to 0.05%. The Insurance Companies rose from 1.00% to 1.20%. The Qualified Institutional Buyer increased the stakes from 1.39% to 1.55%. The no. of Individuals having Individual share capital up to Rs. 2 Lacs up-trended from 32,189 to 36,000 and the percentage up-stepped from 2.77% to 2.78%. The Trusts increased the parts from 0.145 to 0.17%. The Non-Resident Indians (NRI) stepped up from 0.31% to 0.32%. The Clearing Members extended from 0.02% to 0.11%. The Bodies Corporate increased from 10.63% to 10.68%.

Decrease in shareholding % – The Foreign Portfolio Investors reduced the holdings from 13.20% to 11.90%. The investors with Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs lowered in count from 2 to 1, and the value decreased from 0.32% to 0.09%. The IEPF stepped down from 0.17% to 0.16%.

Unaltered shareholding % – Central Government/ State Government(s)/ President of India at 0.00%, NBFCs registered with RBI at 0.00%, FLT LIMITED at 9.98% and The Foreign Nationals at 0.00% were their level of the percentage.

The Life Insurance Corporation Of India might have rose above 1.00% or have entered as a new entity in Mar’20, to appear at 1.18%. The number of the shareholders in public category escalated from 35,484 in Dec’19 quarter to 39,817 in Mar’20 quarter. The number of promoter and promoter group was maintained at 19.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here