ICICI Prudential dipped down to 4.78% in Cipla | Jun’20 qtr

cipla logo

Founded in 1935, Cipla Limited is one of the highly ranked pharmaceutical companies in India and many other countries. In both the quarters of Mar’20 and Jun’20, the company had 36.68% holding through that promoters and the other 63.32% came through the public shareholders. The changes in the public shareholding patterns of the two consecutive quarters, are as follows:

Increase in shareholding % – SBI Mutual Fund grew the parts from 2.09% to 2.66%. Alternate Investment Funds upgraded the value from 0.16% to 0.20%. Foreign Portfolio Investors reported a growth from 17.67% to 18.63%. Government Pension Fund Global went from 1.55% to 1.68%. Number of shareholders with Individual share capital up to Rs. 2 Lacs rose from 2,33,711 to 3,18,278 and the holdings went from 7.65% to 8.16%. Non-Resident Indians (NRI) up-stepped the bet from 0.76% to 0.77%. Trusts grew the parts from 1.17% to 1.21%. NPS Trusts upgraded from 1.09% to 1.13%. Clearing Members incremented from 0.28% to 0.31%. Bodies Corporate extended the bet from 4.18% to 4.33%.

Decrease in shareholding % – Mutual Funds lowered the value from 16.93% to 16.29%. ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund decremented the bet from 6.29% to 4.78%. HDFC Mutual Fund lessened the bet from 3.05% to 2.40%. Aditya Birla Mutual Fund went from 2.44% to 1.96%. UTI appeared with a reduction from 1.08% to 1.01%. Financial Institutions/ Banks reduced the part from 0.27% to 0.19%. Insurance Companies shrunk the bet from 5.27% to 4.59%. Life Insurance Corporation of India decremented the parts from 4.91% to 4.24%. Individuals with share capital in excess than Rs. 2 Lacs lessened the bet from 8.27% to 8.22%.

Unaltered shareholding % in the latter quarter – Foreign Institutional Investors at 0.01%.  Central Government/ State Government(s)/ President of India at 0.00%. NBFCs registered with RBI to 0.00%. IEPF at 0.40%.

Reliance Mutual Fund might have entered the pattern or grown above 1.00% in the June quarter to appear at 1.09%. The total number of public shareholders enlarged from 2,42,900 to 3,29,053.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here