FPIs, Jupiter India Fund’s stake elevated in Tasty Bite Eatables Ltd.’s Mar’20 Qtr.

Tasty Bite logo

Tasty Bite Eatables Ltd. is a food manufacturing company- specialized towards frozen (pre-prepared) food products, and has 25.77% of its shareholdings through the public shareholders. The other 74.23% are under the category of promoter and promoter group. On comparison of its shareholding pattern of December 2019 quarter and March 2020 quarter, following trends are observed:

Increase in public shareholding % – The overall holdings of Foreign Portfolio Investors grew from 3.41% to 3.56%. JUPITER INDIA FUND, which comes under the Foreign Portfolio Investors, elevated from 2.58% to 2.91%. MUKUL MAHAVIR PRASAD AGRAWAL, having Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs, climbed up from 1.17% to 1.29%. The Clearing Members improved from 0.01% to 0.05%. Bodies Corporate extended from 0.52% to 1.08%. SUNDARAM INDIA PREMIER FUND, a part of Alternative Investment Fund, rose its holding in March 2020 quarter to 1.09% from 0.92%.

Decrease in public shareholding % – The Financial Institutions/ Banks stepped down from 0.06% to 0.05%. The no. of shareholders with Individual share capital up to Rs. 2 Lacs increased from 4,650 in December 2019 quarter to 5,500 in March, but its shareholding reduced from 13.15% to 12.60%. With total 4 shareholders, in both the quarters, having Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs, the holdings lessened from 5.59% to 5.27%. RAHUL KAYAN lowered the stake to 1.76 from 2.20%. The no. of Non-Resident Indian (NRI) shareholders grew from 151 to 189 but the holdings stepped down from 0.39% to 0.38%. IEPF held 1.72%, which lowered to 1.68%.

Unaltered public shareholding % – The Mutual funds, the Trusts, the Central Government/ State Government(s)/ President of India as well as the Non-Institutions were at 0.00% in both the quarters. TANVI JIGNESH MEHTA and PRASOON BHATT with Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs were constant at 1.17% and 1.05% respectively.

The 25.77% of public shareholdings and 74.23% of promoter and promoter group shareholdings were maintained at their respective levels. The total no. of public shareholders was 4,949, in December 2019 quarter, which enlarged to 5,879 in March 2020 quarter. There are no internal changes in the promoter and promoter group patterns of both the quarters.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here