Canara Robeca at 1.13% in IPCA | Mar’20 quarter

ipca lab logo

The producer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients like Theo bromine, Acetylthiophene, and P-Bromo Toluene, IPCA Laboratories Limited, is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The international company had 53.93% of the shares through the public and remaining 46.07% through the promoter and promoter group, in December 2019 as well as March 2020 quarters. The differences between the public shareholding patterns of the two quarters, were as given below:

Increase in shareholding % – The Mutual funds grew from 22.76% to 23.1%. L & T MF Trustee Ltd- L & T Mid Cap Fund increased the value from 1.51% to 2.74%. Idfc Core Equity Fund climbed up from 1.30% to 1.37%. Axis MF Trustee Limited A/C Axis MF A/C Axis Midcap Fund extended from 1.19% to 1.68%. Canara Robeco Mutual Fund A/C Canara Robeco Emerging Equities increased the parts from 1.04% and 1.13%. The Insurance Companies expanded from 1.59% to 2.22%. The count of shareholders with Individual share capital up to Rs. 2 Lacs went up from 60,303 to 73,542, and the percentage increased from 10.09% to 10.29%. The Clearing Members elevated from 0.09% to 0.29%. The Bodies Corporate widened the bet from 1.60% to 1.91%.

Decrease in shareholding % – DSP Small Cap Fund reduced from 6.32% to 5.63%. HDFC Trustee Company Ltd – A/C HDFC Mid – Cap opportunities fund stepped down from 3.65% to 3.63%. The Uti – Equity Fund lowered from 2.03% to 1.88%. ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund Tax Savings contracted the stakes from 1.77% to 1.38%. The Alternate Investment Funds shrunk from 1.53% to 1.20%. The Foreign Portfolio Investors decremented the holdings from 13.99% to 12.64%. Abu Dhabi Investment Authority – Behave decreased the value from 1.32% to 1.04%. The Financial Institutions/ Banks stepped down from 0.05% to 0.04%. Investors with Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs reduced in count from 4 to 3 and the percentage lowered from 0.54% to 0.37%.

Unchanged Shareholding % – NBFCs registered with RBI at 0.00%, HUF at 0.33% and Director or Director’s Relatives at 0.07% had identical values for both the quarters.

Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund might have completely existed or sunk below 1.00% as it disappeared in the march pattern after appearing at 1.56% in the Dec’19 pattern. The number of public category shareholders enlarged from 66,525 to 81,137.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here